My name is Kelly. I am from central Minnesota. I am a big fan at finding little adventures in life.
I went to school for teaching secondary education in social studies. Currently I am a substitute teacher for all grades and subjects. I absolutely love it! I hope to find a job teaching geography or history in grades 7-12.
Random facts about me:
- I actually enjoy learning and reading.
- Love to travel. Would love to go to Hawaii and Australia.
- I am a fan of self-improvement.
- Would love to learn ASL and Spanish.
- I enjoy action and comedy movies above anything else.
More than ever I am ready to take steps at finding my eternal companion. Sadly, there are no single adults in my area. I am very interested in finding someone who believes in the gospel and is strong in the church, someone who values learning, enjoys toying with adventure, and has ambition and personal goals set for themselves.
Take a chance and be friendly. Say hello. :-)