1. Sarcastic, sophisticated, witty, dorky, sensitive and free-spirited. Also a fan of adjectives.
2. A wizard in the kitchen. Gordon Ramsey once yelled at me that I was his idol... OK, maybe not, but I'm sure he'd love the flavor of my homemade lasagna.
3. Outdoorsy. In the sit outside under a palm tree in a hammock with a great book kind of way. Also in the cliff jumping, sky diving, bungee jumping kind of way.
4. Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I will kick your butt at Trivial Pursuit.
1. Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're a little bit quirky.
2. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your life's dream is to become the world's greatest thumb-wrestler, I totally dig it.
4. Kid-friendly, Pet lover. I don’t have any. Of either. But I like to be around them, hope to someday have some. Of both.
Me + You: An undeniably awesome couple with amazing chemistry. Let's make the world jealous!
64% Introvert, 36% Extrovert. Analytical, kinesthetic thinker. The spotlight is not my friend. Pro planning, pro spontaneity. A shy geek and a smooth operator…. that’s approximately me.
I spend a lot of time thinking about:
What if the hokey pokey is what it’s all about?
How to make more desserts on the BBQ
Becoming a pirate and finding treasure
Or the great debate of green vs red Tabasco, do you want the heat or the flavor?
I am a complete goofball, dorky, and passionate.
Old fashioned to a certain degree. I laugh every chance I get. I have a love for the outdoors and anything that involves me being in or near the water. Campfires. A challenge. I love movies. Inspirational people.