What I'm doing with my life: By day, I work with at-risk kids. By night, I’m a tree-hugging freelance designer and aspiring author.
I strongly believe the best vantage point is from the back of a horse, and I have a weak spot for hammocks, river rafts, and the smell of campfire smoke.
I'm really good at:
- Always returning my shopping cart to the cart corral
- Folding gum wrappers into origami cranes
- Alphabetizing books and movies
- Being a bit of a nerd
I dream of homesteading, being completely self-sufficient, eating my own vegetables, and homeschooling my kids.
I have a strong testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's church, and that the Book of Mormon and the Bible are His word. I also believe in a living prophet and I know that God loves every last one of us more than we can even fathom.
You should contact me if you:
- like long walks on the beach. 'Cuz, you know, we have a lot of those here in Idaho.
- like to explore new places and things--especially if you like to get lost.
- like to laugh. I know a lot of really funny people I could introduce you to.
- like apple pie. Or even if you don't. My pie has converted many a pie-hater.
- have a good relationship with the Lord and always try your best to live as you should.