I hate writing about myself. So here's some random facts instead:
1. One of my friends gave me warheads this morning (that candy from the 90's) and I can't stop eating them, even though I think they're gross.
2. I'm a twin! I have a fraternal twin brother that was born 45 minutes after me, which makes me older and that much wiser.
3. I played soccer year-round from the first grade until I graduated high school. In high school I played on the varsity team as outside halfback all 4 years. And I was captain of the team my senior year! This probably makes you think that I'm a lot better at it than I really am. It also explains why I completely %$#!% at basketball. I still love to play and play it every week.
4. Also in high school, I was nominated for homecoming queen- but I lost.
5. I'm a sore loser. And I hate Stacey Niesicowski.
6. I'm an animator/storyboard artist. I worked like CRAZY to get my job. I work at a major animation studio. But you probably won't be impressed when I tell you it's not Pixar. ...it's not Pixar.
Anyway, in general, I'm really easy going. I like camping and hiking. I love watching sports and playing most sports. I'm a huge New England Patriots fan. I'm a huge New England Patriots fan. IM A HUGE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FAN. (That means it's important because I said it three times and in ALL CAPS.) And my most hated movie of all time is Pirates 2. Ha ha! I'm serious. Any questions?