Hi, my name is Gretchen. I live in the Denver area. I'm bored so I thought I would try to meet some new people. Here's a little about me:
1) I am gainfully employed as an editorial assistant for a medical journal.
2) I love reading. Even more, I like talking about books.
3) I love music. I like going to concerts a lot, and I'm completely addicted to iTunes and eMusic. My favorite type of music is alternative/indie rock, but I pretty much like everything.
4) I love animals. I have two cats who are absolutely adorable. I've met very few animals that I didn't like.
5) I like the idea of travel, but unfortunately my life has not as yet allowed me many opportunities to travel.
6) I'm kind of shy, but I can be a total goofball once you get to know me.
7) I'm very independent. I definitely like to have my space.
8) I like politics. I think it's important to be informed about the world around us and be equipped to make educated decisions about our leaders and our country.
9) The gospel of Jesus Christ is THE most important thing to me, because it is the only thing that is ALWAYS constant.
10) I'm a geek!!!! I like really nerdy things. I'm also pretty adventurous and willing to try anything once. Especially food!