A little about me...
I enjoy my life it isn't perfect and not at all what I thought it would be but it is my life and it is good. I have raised two wonderful children who make their momma proud on a regular basis. My son joined the Army and my daughter is in college. I have a good relationship with my ex-husband in spite of the past troubles, it was necessary for happy children.
I was once told, "Your biggest asset is your optimistic attitude. You truly find the best of every situation and assume the best of people until they prove you otherwise."
I wish I knew what you wanted to know but here are things I find helpful when looking at your profiles:
* I like nice things but I live within my means.
* I bought my car brand new but it is paid for and I will hang onto it for many more years.
* I am a tech geek but I don't need the latest and greatest toys, at least not right away.
* I am a safety girl, not a risk taker. I play it safe in life and go for the more certain things.
* I am very political minded and opinionated. Strong 2nd Amend. supporter. Very conservative on most fronts but respect other views as long as you aren't a left wing nut job who can't see things from another perspective even if you don't agree. Guess what dude, you aren't always right.
* I have a great job that requires travel but this also allows me to live wherever I want to live. I just can't figure out where that should be. =)
* I don't own my home, never have. Renting has been a better option for me.
* I don't hold grudges and don't stay upset long. I consider myself quite patient, but maybe you should ask someone other than me about that.
I am known for being upfront and straight forward. I will tell you what I think, even if it isn't popular. You will never need to question where I stand or where you stand with me.
I am not a fan of hunting, country music nor western themed homes nor attire. Antlers on the wall, no thanks. Horses are cool though. Sorry if this is offensive, but might as well tell you now. I offend most of my family with this view.
Don't let my size fool you, I love to be active and outdoors. I work at a desk all through the week and live for getting out on the weekends. I love moderate hiking, nothing too steep because that makes me grumpy. I can hike 12 miles and live to tell it about it. =) I would love to do more cycling than I do, I am just not consistent enough so each time its like starting over. I would love to be one of those 70 yr old cyclists (guessing at age, maybe they are 40 but aged by the sun) that I see on weekends peddling up the hills.
I love the ocean and can spend hours just sitting there listening to waves, birds. I enjoy exploring tide pools and would give almost anything to go sailing again.
Movies are nice but so is a game of pictionary. I spend a lot of free time with family.
I love photography and will drive just to take photos along the way.
I would really like someone that is active and can encourage me to get out more. Someone to walk in the evening with and adventure with on weekends.