I'm a ginger (redhead) and I'm terrific, hence the name. All the good things you've heard about gingers are true, and all the bad things are untrue. Except for the sunburn thing. That's painfully true. I like to read. A lot. I also like to write. It's a lifetime goal to write a novel. I really like to bake tasty desserts, so I'm looking for someone who enjoys eating them. I have a standing engagement one night a week to play board/card games with friends. I'm funny, and I think most people would agree. I like to help others. I have a penchant for performing romantic acts. I recently got into dancing and I'm really enjoying it. I like the outdoors in moderation.
I have a Master's degree from ASU in Computer Software Engineering. I'm a software engineer at a company that mainly works in the aviation industry. I got my undergrad from ASU as well. I like the phoenix area, but I could live somewhere else should the opportunity arise.
Things about me which are guaranteed to be possibly entirely untrue:
1. I'll NEVER recite the lines to movies that I know really well when I watch them with friends.
2. The sun is NOT the bane of my ginger existence.
3. I am NOT intrigued by the existence of ketchup chips in Canada.
4. If someone wakes me up in the morning by calling me on my cell phone, I can TOTALLY fake wakefulness so they don't end up asking "Did I wake you up?"
5. I definitely do NOT know parody versions of songs better than the original song the parody is based on.
6. I NEVER lie for the sake of a joke.
8. Counting was never my thing.