I was originally raised by wolves, though my parents deny it. I'll be forever grateful that my parents took me in after the wolves dropped me off on their doorstep. I'm a ginger (redhead), hence the name. All the good things you've heard about gingers are true, and all the bad things are untrue. Except for the sunburn thing. That's painfully true. I like to read. A lot. I also like to write. It's a lifetime goal to write a novel. I really like to bake tasty desserts, so I'm looking for someone who enjoys eating them. I have a standing engagement one night a week to play board/card games with friends. I'm a nice, funny, thoughtful guy. I like to help others. I have a penchant for performing romantic acts.
I have a Master's degree from ASU in Computer Software Engineering. I'm a software engineer at a company that mainly works in the aviation industry. I got my undergrad from ASU as well. I like the phoenix area, but I could live somewhere else should the opportunity arise.
Things about me which are guaranteed to be possibly entirely untrue:
1. I'll NEVER recite the lines to movies that I know really well when I watch them with friends.
2. The sun is NOT the bane of my ginger existence.
3. I am NOT intrigued by the existence of ketchup chips in Canada.
4. If someone wakes me up in the morning by calling me on my cell phone, I can TOTALLY fake wakefulness so they don't end up asking "Did I wake you up?"
5. I definitely do NOT know parody versions of songs better than the original song the parody is based on.
6. I NEVER lie for the sake of a joke.
8. Counting was never my thing.