10 Things to Know About Me: These are not in any particular order:
11) Okay so I couldn’t narrow it down to 10 – there are 11 -- One of my very favorite movie lines is “It just takes 20 seconds of courage,” (We Bought a Zoo); I’m feeling out of my comfort zone even being on this website – but here goes.
10) I work as a secretary at a high school by day and teach piano lessons by night.
9) I like going to movies, the theatre, and operas. Movies I like are “Only You,” “The Avengers,” and, “Pride & Prejudice.” Two of my favorite plays are “Les Miserables” & “Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.” My favorite operas are “Carmen” and “The Barber of Seville.” My favorite Shakespeare play is “Much Ado About Nothing.”
8) I like doing jigsaw puzzles, especially Christmas ones, while watching the History Channel, the Hallmark Channel, AMC, or a movie and munching on popcorn. I am optimistic, happy, and recently said in a job interview that you won’t ever see me in a bad mood – and I did get the job!
7) I don’t have much time for reading but I enjoy historical fiction like, “The Killer Angels,” “In Harm’s Way, Sinking of the USS Indianapolis,” and biographies about people from the American Revolution.
6) I like going on adventures and taking road trips to temples I haven’t been to around the country. I like to play board games, bowl, play tennis, card games, and I like going for walks. WARNING: A bit of a competitive edge to me.
5) I’m not really a pet person – I’d rather put my time and efforts into people rather than animals. eight:bold;")
4) I love watching or attending BYU sports - I think sports makes a fun date - good combination of talking and watching and you can find out a lot about a person while watching them watch sports! However, if Jimmer doesn't get much playing time with the Bulls, the end of #8 could be temporarily null and (span style="font-weight:bold;")void!
3) My 5 kids and 3 in-laws are some of my best friends – most are in college – all live out of state, and they are all amazing! I have 3 darling grandkids who call me “Mormor,” (Swedish for Grandma). I have a good sense of humor and I occasionally find myself laughing out loud at my own jokes.
2) Some of my favorite song lines are: “I Just Haven’t Met You Yet,” “I Want Crazy,” “I Just Want to be Your Everything,” and “This Never Happened Before.”
1) While all of the above items are really just information about me and flexible – I am looking for friends and a relationship with a worthy priesthood holder, who attends church each week, will study the scriptures with me, prays daily, has a strong testimony and does things to help it grow, will go to the temple with me often, and will be my best friend forever and love my children & grandchildren – these, for me – are not negotiable. Flexible to move - I have no particular ties to Illinois. I have lived in California, Utah, and Connecticut. I could be happy anywhere with the right man. I want to serve a mission, but would prefer to go with an eternal companion. Well, I’m brand new at this, I’ve used up most my courage posting this. I hope you will take 20 seconds of courage and email me!