The Definitive List of Reasons you should Message Me:
1) I bake chocolate chip cookies that bring grown men to their knees
2) I put up a fight in both Super Smash Brothers and Mario Kart
3) When I sing, I sound like the frickin' Little Mermaid
4) I have canoed inside a Mayan cave, zip-lined through British Columbia's forests and camped underneath a log
5) I take Christmas decorating exceptionally seriously
I'm an upbeat, cheerful girl who loves travelling, trying new things, and making up stories to tell my nephews. I have my fine arts degree in writing for children and youth. I mostly write novels for teenagers and feel most satisfied with my stories when they contain explosions. I could probably talk about movies and television shows for forever.
I'm a west coast girl through and through, who loves hiking, camping, gardening and cycling. I'm never too far from the ocean and hate winter. I'm a bad Canadian that way.
I value kindness immensely, having been raised by a father who is one of the gentlest and sweetest men known to live. My mom is a firecracker, and I adore her too. My brother is a video game designer and my sister is a philosopher (no joke) and I fall somewhere in between, equal parts creative and intellectual. My family and the church are everything to me.
So shoot me a message if you're a kind, hardworking scripture-nerd who is curious about the world. Opinions about Star Wars and the Teen-Aged Mutant Ninja Turtles an asset. Preference will be given to candidates who have read Harry Potter.