It has been a while since I updated my greeting so I thought I should do that while I was procrastinating a little end of semester homework.
I am an honest, straight shooting guy that is looking for a good, attractive and, most importantly, intelligent woman to team up with in the game of life.
Women, if you are happy, honest, and not afraid to get your hands dirty then you meet 75% of what I am looking for..... the other 25% requies you to have a certain level of intelligence.... I don't mean IQ and I dont even mean "book smarts". Intelligence to me is if you have a somewhat wide range of interests and passions and you are able to carry on a conversation about those things. If this description is you then we are well on our way to something exciting!
About me: I am a country boy to the bone. I like to be outdoors hiking, fourwheeling, camping, shooting guns, and just enjoying the beauty around me.... I am from Utah and plan to return to Utah as soon as I finish Law School here in Wyoming. I came to Wyoming for law school because they have a really good land and water law program. If you are curious to know more then shoot me a message... or a flirt will get my attention and I will probably email you.
Two confessions: 1- I am TERRIBLE at fishing... I doubt I could catch a starved to death shark in the bathtub! I enjoy fishing but I am just not very good at it. 2- I can't swim :( Yup you read that right... However I believe an old dog can learn new tricks and I am more than happy to learn if I can find a good teach.
PS I will be in Utah this summer for an internship.