I am fun, happy, and adventurous. I am outgoing and ambitious, although sometimes I can be a little shy at first. I am loyal, reliable and am always trying to improve myself.
I am finishing up a masters degree and have spent most of the past year living overseas, studying Arabic. I love the outdoors and spend a lot of time in the mountains with my dog. My hobbies are running, fighting (krav maga) working out, traveling, reading, yoga, and knitting. Ok, I lied. I don't knit. I'm still cool.
Things I love, in no particular order:
1. Jesus Christ
3. Baby animals
5. Roller coasters and trampolines
7. Tanks, helicopters and monster trucks (I'm not a little boy, I promise.)
8. Health food. Kale chips? More please!
Things I detest:
1. Passive aggression (buck up and say it to my face, please. Then we can talk about it and actually solve problems!)
5. Bigotry and sexism (you would think these are no-brainers, but I've been stumbling upon so much lately... :( )
6. Biscuits and gravy.
8. Watching Bill O'Reilly (But I love visiting my grandparents, so I deal with it)
I am looking for someone who is happy. Someone who is already 'complete'. I am, so I want my partner to be so, too. I want to be with someone who is active, fit, adventurous and who is willing to try new things, even if he feels like he is making a fool of himself. If you watch lots of TV, don't work out, don't like to read, or don't really care about the condition of your fellow man, we probably will not click. (For the record, my idea of adventure includes: para-sailing, skydiving, whitewater rafting, skiing, road trips, exploring, off-roading, camping, and things that push my limits, although I am enthusiastic enough about life to throw more mundane things like 'trying new, weird food' on there too - Just not spiders. I will not eat those. I haven't tried all the activities listed, but I intend to, and would love to do it with a partner in crime!)
Another thing that is important thing to me is communication. I shoot straight, and am a problem solver. If you don't work with me, I can't work with you. In return, I will be kind, supportive, loving, and genuine. I'm pretty strong (and good at reaching things too!) so, ya know, if your life requires such skills, there is one more reason I'm your girl. ;)