I love to laugh; It's life's best medicine. Love the movies. Love to exercise. Love to be with my kiddos. I can go go go...but also don't mind relaxing. My friends call me "happy" and "the demonstrator" because I seem to demonstrate everything I describe. I guess you could say I'm
Free spirited, but with high morals and integrity.
My kids are with me about 60% of the time and I miss them the other 40% when they are with their dad. It's important to know that I'm fun, happy, and real...but a package deal. :) (oh, I rhymed).