I am not really a fan of dating sights but this is the best way for me to reach out to the dating world. First of all I am looking a friend. In order to make a connection with someone you first have to develop a friendship. Its taken me a while to grasp that concept.
Here is a little bit about me (Corey)
1. I am a native of south east Idaho.
2. I am a Store Manager of a Ag/Clothing Store where I get to work with some of the greatest people I know.
3. I am a bit shy at times but once I open up and it doesn't take me long to become comfortable
4. I am kind of humorous and a tad nerdy at times
5. I am a family man. Family is important.
6. I've never had children but love kids.
7. I try to treat others as I would be treated.
8. I have struggled with church activity but have a testimony of the Gospel.
9. I tend to say what I think. I feel its important to be open and honest yet tactful.
10. I really don't like drama.
I decided to join for a month or so to test the waters so to speak. If you want to get to know me I would be happy to make your acquaintance. If not I wish you all the best of luck. Life can be pretty lonely sometimes so its important to make some friends along the way to make it more enjoyable.