Hey! I'm Shane. So can I tell you a story? This one time I was working as the internship coordinator at Dixie state. Working full time and with students make it difficult to meet people. I also just moved to St George so that just doubles the fun. That led for the need to branch out and be brave.As I'm sure you know, this can cause anxiety that's makes one sweat bullets when even picking out what picture to use. As a fellow I do not take a lot of selfies and tend to avoid pictures like the plague, plus asking friends for pictures of yourself is a little odd. Through all of the anxiety and fun, we have all made it to this point. I am uber excited to get know people!
Real quick the 5 highlights of Shane are:
1. I have a love of learning! I have a bachelors in communication and love to study how people interact with each other. People watching is the best!
2. I love golf more than anything! I probably know way to much about the spin rate of a golf ball, but I am who I am.
3. I love to just talk to people. The line at the grocery store is the more exciting thing ever. So many people with cool experiences.
4. Most of the time I am too nice and relaxed. I will always pick up a co workers shift to help them out and end up getting walked over, but I like it so oh well.
5. The last is I know god is real and has a profound affect in all of our lives. The knowledge and the power of repentance leads us to better words and actions.
Well that was my story...I hope you liked it. I would love to get to know you!
Have a wonderful, uber stellar day!