UPDATED July, 2016:
* The Church/Gospel is my top priority... hope it's important to you too. Always been active and it's my foundation.
* In a good place in my life, I live 3 miles from the ocean in Huntington Beach and am blessed to work from home (but would love someone to help me decorate it).
* I love my job, I'm in sports media & get to cover great athletes and people who inspire. One highlight was working at ESPN before I started my own company which I sold to my current company a year ago so I could spend more time with my kids
* I'm hoping to find a woman who makes me excited to hear her voice, see her face and share a lot of laughs together.
* Honestly, I don't know who or what I'm looking for, but I'll know it/her when I find it.
* I grew up in the Midwest and kept heading West, attending BYU to study music and ended up in So Cal for most of my adult life.
* I've worked in digital media (online) the bulk of my career, but my passion has always been music (yea, as my name indicates, I'm a Beatles fan!).
* Attributes I'm attracted to: witty, articulate, spiritual, fun, funny, engaging, clever, intelligent, romantic, supportive, self-assured...