Hi! Like most of you, I am extraordinarily busy right now and am not really meeting other LDS single adults where I am, so...here we all are. However, also like most of you here, my goal is to meet other LDS single adults (specifically men, in my case). :)
* I have a great career at an online university.
* I just purchased my first home. It is a work in progress, but I love it.
* I graduated from the University of Utah in May 2012, with two Bachelor of Science degrees: one in Psychology, the other in Human Development & Family Studies.
* Someday, I'd love to go to law school. I hope to make that dream a reality. At present, however, I am considering a Master of Science degree in Human Development & Social Policy...or perhaps something else...I have many educational interests.
* Traveling is my new favorite hobby!
* I exercise at least 4-5 days per week. Last year I have done two 5ks and a 10k; I only mention that because I never, ever thought I'd run for fun (but I have grown to love it)! My goal for this year is a half-marathon.
* I am (very slowly) teaching myself Italian. My mom served a mission there, and I always wanted to learn, so now I am. I hope to be able to converse fairly comfortably by the time I go see the new Rome temple.
* I enjoy throwing out movie quotes wherever appropriate.
* The Gospel, and my testimony, is my rock. I love the temple!
* To know how I feel about my son, look up Matthew 6:21.
And...that's a good start...I look forward to hearing from you! :)