10 Facts About Myself:
1. Asperger is my username since I personally have the mild, high-functioning form of autism spectrum disorder.
2. I'm a human calculator, which explains my occupation as a full-time bookkeeper.
3. Peanuts (not the comic strip) are my least favorite food.
4. I'm a big fan of the BYU Cougars and Green Bay Packers.
5. I have a TV/movie trivia IQ of 165 with a DVD collection that exceeds 550 titles.
6. I go Black Friday shopping each year for the adrenaline rush.
7. My sarcasm is a bit more fluent than my Spanish.
8. I'm more of an ambivert since I enjoy socializing among smaller groups instead of larger crowds half the time while spending the other half wherever by myself recharging my social batteries.
9. Family and friends enjoy my witty sense of humor, except on April Fools' Day.
10. First name: Ryan. Last name: Wright. Feel free to call me Mr. Wright, señoritas.