I was raised in the church and I am looking for my eternal companion/best friend who shares at least some of my interests and has a love for the church and attends regularly, also he must be temple worthy and want a temple marriage. I come from a family of 15 (8 girls, 5 boys and 2 parents), my brother's are actually my cousins that my parents adopted after their father died. I am very family oriented and love spending time outdoors either by myself or with my family, I also love playing all types of games especially board games and although I don't have any of my own I love kids and some day would love to have some of my own. I have 9 pets (7 chickens, a dog and a cat), any man who wants to date/get to know me must at least like animals. Right under my love for the LDS faith and my family(even though they drive me crazy at times) is my love for animals.
Some of my other interests are reading the BoM and a wide assortment of other books, watching a wide assortment of movies as long as they are PG13 or under and as long as they aren't horror flicks. I also love just taking off on my pedal bike or on a walk and love biking on the greenbelt.
Being almost 32 I am not opposed to you having kids and I also want to have at least 3 maybe more.
I found a couple lists that I made when I was in young women's of what I look for (at least what my teenage self looked for) in a guy and just wanted to put them on here;
2. Same morals
3. Not angered easily (goes with the flow)
4.Man's man (knows how to camp, fish, hunt, not afraid to get his hands dirty).
5. Protective but not too overbearingly protective
6. Loves Children
7. Helps with the cleaning
8. Doesn't laze around the house when there is work to be done.
9. Take care of me when I am sick
10. Will help support any kids we may have
11. Same church
12. Strong testimony
13. Strong family values and traditions
14. Return Missionary (negotiable if you are a convert, or there was extenuating circumstances).
15. Active in church and any callings.
16. Will stand up for the church and family.
17. Likes my parents (at least a little bit)
18. Strong family ties
19. Is diligent in all that they do and take on
24. Wants a Temple Marriage
25. Modesty in clothes/ actions/ speech
26. Strict (to a point)
27. A Steady/good job (there is no bad job, you at least have to be working).
28. Willing to work at a marriage.
29. Willing to love me for me no matter what
32. Mutual respect
List 2 (way shorter)
My Perfect guy
*Looks you lovingly in the eyes no matter how mad he is at you.
* Listens without interruption.
*Is always there when you need him.
*Never tells you what to do.
This little snippit is something I wrote about Mr. Potato Head.
Mr. Potato Head, the perfect man...
He's a good listener
Will never talk back
You can dress him how you want
He will never tell you you're wrong
and if he makes you mad you can rearrange his face.
If you have gotten this far and are still even remotely interested drop me a line or two or send a smile if you want to.