I was raised in the church and I am looking for my eternal companion/best friend who shares at least some of my interests and has a love for the church and attends regularly, also he must be temple worthy . I come from a family of 15 (8 girls and 5 boys), I am very family oriented and love spending time outdoors either by myself or with my family/friends. Right under my love for the LDS faith and my family is my love for animals.
Some of my other interests are reading the BoM and a wide assortment of other books, playing all sorts of games (especially if they are boardgames), watching a wide assortment of movies as long as they aren't horror flicks. I also love just taking off on a walk and love biking on the greenbelt.
I found a couple lists that I made when I was in young women's of what I look for (at least what my teenage self looked for) in a guy and just wanted to put them on here;
2. Good morals
3. Not angered easily (goes with the flow)
4. Likes to be outdoors
6. Loves Children
7. Doesn't laze around the house when there is work to be done.
8. Strong testimony
9. Strong family values and traditions
10. Active in church and any callings.
11. Strong family ties
15. Modesty in clothes/ actions/ speech
16. Has a job (there is no bad job, you at least have to be working).
17. Willing to work at a marriage.
18. Willing to love me for me no matter what
List 2 (way shorter)
My Perfect guy
*Looks you lovingly in the eyes no matter how mad he is at you.
* Listens without interruption.
*Is always there when you need him.
If you have gotten this far and are still even remotely interested drop me a line or twoor send a smile if you want to.