I love being around people who are happy and enthusiastic about life. I love good conversation, especially if it makes me laugh. I'm a biology graduate turned graphic designer and am now doing prerequisites for medical school (!).
Things I like:
• Music (The Civil Wars, Bastille, Journey, The Smiths, The Killers)
• Playing the piano
• Making beautiful things
• Being in beautiful places (local or when traveling)
• Exercising (mostly gym classes, but I also like hiking a lot)
• My macbook and tech stuff in general
• Being organized
Things I don't like:
• Hot weather
• Airports (I love to travel--airports are just a drag.)
• Staying up all night
I don't know if any of that says anything important about me, but at least it's something. When it comes down to it, what matters to me is the gospel, and I'm looking for someone who feels the same way. That plus doing fun stuff is a good start, right?