Meet and Communicate with Fun Singles Near You on LDS Singles

Register now to search thousands of members and post your FREE profile!

See who's on LDS Singles:
montanagirl93
Hi my name is Kelly. I'm from Montana and absolutely love it here. I'm loud and happy 90% of the time and the other 10% of the time I'm...
montanagirl93 is a 20yr-old single woman in Stevensville, Montana
rangerrickm
Greetings-- I grew up mostly in a small New England seacoast town, but went to college at the U of MT. Some years ago I "jumped ship" f...
rangerrickm is a 59yr-old single man in Stevensville, Montana
Meet LDS Singles | Affiliates | Contact Us | Pricing | Link to Us | Site Map | LDSSO® | Safety | LDS Dating

Effective January 1, 2011, the company that provides services to our members is Spark Networks USA, LLC instead of Spark Networks USA, LLC, and our members' legal relationship is now with Spark Networks USA, LLC. This change is due to a reorganization of the Spark Networks group and does not change how the members deal with us, their rights and obligations in connection with our service or how we handle their information.

SPARK NETWORKS USA, LLC DOES NOT CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON THE MEMBERS OR SUBSCRIBERS OF THIS WEBSITE.