Post a Photo and Get Noticed!
Profiles with photos receive at least 8 times more interest.
Here are several ways to post your photo on LDSSingles.com...
1) Upload your photo directly to LDSSingles.com
If you have digital photo that is ready to go onto the site, just upload it using our easy to use profile photo upload tool. To access this tool log on to your
LDSSingles.com account, click the My Profile tab, and click the Profile link under the Photo heading. To upload album photos simply click the Album link under the
Photo heading. Photos uploaded take 1 to 2 working days to review and process before it is viewable on your profile.
2) Email us your photo
If you have a digital photo of yourself on your computer, on a cd, or disk, email it to us at Photos@LDSSingles.com and well process it for you. Photos that are emailed can take 2 to 3 days to review and process before it is viewable on your
profile. You must include your username when emailing photos to us.
3) Scan in your photo and upload it
If you have access to a scanner, you can scan your photo, save it to your computer, and upload it to LDSSingles.com.
4) Send us your original (hard copy) photo and we'll scan it for you!
If you would like us to scan your photos for you, send your hard copy photos to:
P.O. Box 540
Lehi, Utah 84043
Please include a SASE (self addresses stamped envelope) if you would like your photos returned to you.
5) Take your film or digital photos to Walmart (or a similar store with similar services) and have your photos put on cd or have them emailed to
This way you can take a CD home and upload the photos you want.
6) Use an online service like SnapFish (www.snapfish.com) to have your film processed.
You can purchase prints of your photos or just have your photos posted online. Check out snapfish at: www.snapfish.com. Snapfish also has free software to edit
your photos (windows only). Click here to learn more about the free
7) Get a photo taken at a place that takes passport pictures like Kinkos.
8) Use a professional photographer or an online service like LookBetterOnline.com.
You can have your pictures taken at many large department stores like JCPenny's and Sears. Most, of these service offer photos on disks or emailed copies of your
photos. Services like lookbetteronline.com offer photographers that will come to you and take your picture.
9) Have a friend or family member take a picture of you.
If you have a friend or family member who has a digital camera have him or her take your photo and then you can upload it to your LDSSingles.com profile.
10) If you live in or close to Utah County (Provo, UT) drop by our office and we'll take a picture of you for free.
Email email@example.com if you are interested.
11) Use your camera phone to take a picture of yourself and email it to us.
With camera enabled cell phones you can take a picture and depending on your service provider, you can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your username when emailing photos to us.